Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Counting Down The Days

It's so close to the race: 10 days!  I'm really, really excited for that morning.

There has been a lot of exciting stuff that has gone on lately with my fundraiser.  First of all, I reached my $2,000 goal!! Thank you to everyone who supported me and donated toward the cause.  It means so much to me and I can't thank you enough!  Thank you for all of the love and support!


Also, I was asked to be on WSMV Channel 4 in Nashville to talk about my story!  I will be filming for it next week (around the 24th or 25th) and it will be aired sometime before the half marathon.  I want to give a shout out to my buddy Tim Zollner for hooking this up for me.  Thank you Tim!!


Running is going great.  It's been a really busy week with class projects, tests, and studio work, but I feel pretty good for the race!

Have a blessed week!

"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:14 (ESV)

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment