Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Break

This weekend I am heading off to the wonderful Smoky Mountains in North Carolina with a couple of friends. We rented a cabin out there and are just going to relax and hangout the whole week. I'm really excited to be able to do nothing and just sit around and read, listen to music, enjoy times with great friends. I'll be doing a lot of hiking and circuit training. I'll probably go on a couple runs but won't go on any really long runs. I'll mostly be doing some sprints up the mountain and getting my endurance up. This will be a good time to focus on speed and heart rate and breathing.



I'm hoping the weather won't be too bad up in the mountains (cold wise). It's supposed to rain a few days but that's okay. It'll be nice to sit in the cabin or sit out on the deck and watch it rain in the mountains. I'll be posting pictures and updating my blog while I am there! Apparently we have Wi-Fi so I should be able to do that!

"6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7 (ESV)

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment