Monday, March 19, 2012

RESULTS Fitness Fundraiser

So this past weekend was an amazing weekend.  RESULTS Fitness (www.resultsfitness.me) held a charity event for me where all of their classes that day were donation only classes.  All the proceeds went to my fundraiser for the CCFA.  It was awesome!  We raised about $350 and that's not counting some of the donations that might happen early this week!  How awesome is that?! I'll be getting the final amount on Thursday.  It meant so much to me that they were willing to put this event on for me.

I got there around 7:30AM and ran with the running group.  We ran 11 miles.  I can't tell you how good I felt running it.  Yeah, my feet are killing me now with big blisters, but it was totally worth it.  It's about 5-6 weeks from the race and I have ran 11 miles.  I'm definitely going to be ready by it.  I just have to keep working hard and pushing through.  All of your support helps me do that every single day.



I will be updating every day this week with the workout I did!  I'll have the final amount raised from the fundraiser on Thursday! Stay tuned.

http://www.active.com/donate/TN12VIRGINIA/Longworth

http://www.facebook.com/longworth

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."  - Psalm 32:8 (ESV)

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment