Thursday, March 29, 2012

The race is in sight!

It is now less than a month away from the half marathon.  I have raised over 3/4 of my goal and I'm on the rise to reach it in a few weeks.  This training and fundraising has been such an amazing experience for me.  It has taught me a lot of things about myself, and it has also allowed me to meet a ton of new people. Everyone has showed me so much support through this, and I can't thank all of you enough!  I can't wait until the race on April 28th.  It's also one week before my college graduation.  There is a lot of exciting stuff coming up in my life.

My fundraising video is in the final stages of production.  We're putting the background music to it now, and it should be ready by the end of the week for you all to see.  It has turned out amazing and I want to thank my friend Kirk for doing all the video production for it.  I also want to thank my buddy Rudd for driving his truck up and down the street so many times just to get the shots we needed.  I want to thank Landon for taking great pictures during it!  And last but not least, my buddy Daniel for scoring all the music for it.  I'm so excited for you all to see it!

After my 11 miler a week and a half ago, I haven't ran a whole lot.  I had really bad blisters on the bottom of my feet so I have been taking it easy.  I did however run the past 2 days in which I was really happy with my times.

_________________________________________________________________________



I hope everyone has a great day!  I'm headed to West Virginia to run sound for a show.  Hoping to doing some running in the early mornings!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment