Friday, March 23, 2012

A busy week!

This past week has been extremely busy for me, but it has been awesome.  As said in my last post, RESULTS Fitness put on a fundraiser event for me last Saturday to help me raise money for the CCFA.  I got the final amount back yesterday and they helped me raise $358!  Thank you so much RESULTS Fitness for putting this event on for me!


On Tuesday of this week I finished filming the 2nd part of my fundraiser video.  I did a lot of running in a street with different camera angles to we can edit in between my speaking parts.  I'm really excited to see how the video turns out.  It'll be a chance for you to hear my story from me speaking it instead of reading it on the computer.  Stay tuned for it!  It should be out before April.  



I ran for the first time since Saturday on Thursday (yesterday).  My blisters finally were healed enough for me to put back on my running shoes and go for a run.  I ran with my friend Kelsie and we just ran a little loop around Belmont.  It was a nice, short run.  Training is going great!  Only a little over a month until the race!

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."  - Romans 12:12 (ESV)

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment