Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back in Nashville, and a month and a half until the race

Spring break was awesome. There are some pictures on the previous posts if you want to check them out. I went to Bryson City, NC for about 5 days and rented a cabin. We hung out and relaxed all break, and hiked a lot, too. Such a great way to spend spring break in my book!

Now it's back to reality. Training is still going great. The only thing that I really need to work on is eating right. I'm not doing an awful job at it, but vacation didn't help. I just need to stay hydrated and right now that's my biggest struggle.

There's only a month and a half until the race. Training has gone by SO fast. I can't believe it's even March! This year is flying by. I graduate college on May 5th. Wait, what? I graduate college on May 5th!! One week after I run this half-marathon I have been training for. It's going to be so rewarding. What has been the most rewarding so far though is seeing all the support from you all. Without you it would be hard for me to keep pushing along. Y'all have been such a motivational tool for me. THANK YOU to all of you who have shared your love through this and all of your donations and support!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16 (ESV)

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment