Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/14/12


It seems as if it is a lot harder to run when it's hotter outside.  My time was still pretty good today, but I felt as if I was running really slow.  My legs were feeling pretty heavy and my knee is still irritating me really bad.  Hopefully that will all get worked out pretty soon and it will go away...

What I look forward to after every run is my protein shake, banana and sometimes some yogurt.  I think about it during my run sometimes and it helps me move along.  Food is always a good thing to think about while running....

I ran today with my roommate Daniel Chioco.  He's an awesome guy!  He's a political genius.  Y'all should all check out his YouTube channel here:  Daniel Chioco YouTube

Hope everyone has a great day!

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe." 
             - Proverbs 18:10 (ESV)

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment