Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/13/12

      It is getting so beautiful out here in Nashville.  The trees are blossoming, and the grass is growing.  Also, the eyes are becoming swollen because of allergies.  Not fun...

      There's about 6 weeks left of training and I am feeling pretty great.  The only thing that is bothering me is my knee still.  I've always had a bad left knee, but it gets pretty stiff when I run and I try not to put too much pressure on it.  If anyone has any suggestions on knee support and great ways to take care of it, please let me know!  I'm doing my best but advice always helps.  Here are the results from today's run:




       I'm going on a pretty long run this weekend which I am pretty excited about!  It's with the RESULTS Fitness group (http://resultsfitness.me/).  They are holding an event for me THIS Saturday at their gym. All classes are donation classes and all the money goes towards my fundraiser.  I'm so excited about this.  They are amazing in setting this up for me and helping me out.  Sign up for a class!  It's going to be awesome!  Check out their website and Facebook for more information on how to sign up.  Also, help spread the word!  Check out the flyer:



So blessed by all the love and support.

"7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  8  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."
          - 1 John 4:7-8 (ESV)


Matt








No comments:

Post a Comment